Suicide Silence have announced the final batch of dates for their previously announced Virtual World Tour, that includes unique sets, exclusive merchandise and custom experiences in each market. All dates are listed below.
Each show will include:
- 90 min. multi-camera live stream
- Full live-production with pro audio/video & light show
- Skits & exclusive media content
- Fully-integrated chatroom with opportunity to request songs
- Video Q&A
- Exclusive sneak peek into the upcoming "Live Life Hard" DVD
- Exclusive tour merchandise
- Ticket purchasers receive 15% merch store discount
The band comments, "We're only a week away from delivering these unique virtual experiences to our favorite markets around the world! We'd like to give a special thanks to Nuclear Blast Records, Bandsintown and all of the companies & individuals that have helped us put this all together. The comedic sketches we've been working on have been quite entertaining & we're very much looking forward to launching this SuicideSilenceTV presentation to the masses. This goes much further than your typical live stream & we're amped to melt your "virtual" faces off with something completely new & different!"
Watch the new Virtual World Tour trailer below. Purchase your ticket at SSVirtualTour.com. All shows are in local time.